We feel very strongly that creating personal contacts is vital to your success. To foster the dialogue between various businesses and sectors, we organize:
• Euro Networking events in collaboration with other international organizations. Expand your network through relevant connections.
• Business Breakfasts – featuring a different topic of interest for professionals and businesses, presented by an expert in that field. Past events have included “Doing Business in Europe”, “J-1 Visas”, "Taking Your Innovative Venture to France", “Nanotechnology: No Small Matter”, “European Aerospace Industry” and “Grenoble-Isere: A European Center for Innovation".
• Member Success Stories Series - get in front of people you want to meet and who want to meet you to promote your company's services and products.
• International Executive Series - a unique opportunity to hear international experiences from business leaders.
• Fundraising events – L’Esprit de France Gala Dinner in the spring draws nearly 150 guests who enjoy a delicious 5-course meal, entertainment and a silent and live auction, and the Beaujolais & Beyond Food & Wine Festival, held the 3rd Thursday of November, features a silent auction, live entertainment and a culinary competition.
• CORA Economic Development Partnership - a program to proactively identify cross-border investment opportunities with the Rhône-Alpes region in France.