Networking & Business Development
• FACC Membership Directory offers exposure for your company and allows you to expand your contact base.
• We maintain an updated List of French Companies in Colorado, free for members.
• Access to the Online Worldwide Membership Directory allows you to search the database of French Chamber members in over 85 countries.
• Professional development through our networking, informative business panels and keynote speakers programs that attract business professionals from around the Metro area.
• Commercial Services are personalized to assist companies in finding local or international contacts for all your business development needs that open doors to business growth and new market opportunities.
• Business Referrals
• Direct Access to our Professional Network
• Monthly Newsletter: We feature one company per month in our Company Profile section and allow all business members to post news or updates in our Member’s Corner.
• Member Privileges Program: This program benefits both the providers who offer discounts and the members who receive these preferential terms.
• Advertising Opportunities: We have a variety of opportunities available in our Newsletter and on our Website.
• Event Sponsorship: We conduct two high-profile major fundraising events each year, L’Esprit de France in the spring and the Beaujolais Food & Wine Festival in November which gives companies extraordinary marketing opportunities. We also conduct several Business Seminars during the year which can allow you to share your professional expertise while reaching out to potential clients and partners ad a Presenter-Sponsor.
• J-1 Visa Program: Helping your company bring in top young international talent quickly.
• Job Board: Members can post job openings and browse potential candidates.
International Liaison Services & Trade Missions
• We can arrange meetings with visiting international French delegates and companies.
• We conduct business seminars with Invest in France Agency, French Trade commissioners and other French government entities.
• CORA Economic Development Partnership: The first of its kind, facilitating cross-border investment between Colorado and the Rhone-Alpes region of France
• We assist US companies to recover VAT/taxes they paid during business trips to Europe.