The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) is a self-funding, independent, non-profit, member-driven organization with the goal of promoting and developing commercial exchange, trade and investment between France and the Rocky Mountain region.
We firmly believe that if Colorado were more visible to French companies considering expansion to the US, we would attract more investments, which in turn would add jobs and value-creating innovation to our local economy! As FACC is uniquely positioned with specific resources and knowledge of the French and Colorado markets, we can succeed in our mission.
We are proud to partner with state and local economic development organizations in both regions and are grateful for the support they provide Currently, the majority of French investment is concentrated on the east and west coasts. With your support, we will show that Colorado can compete with the best!
Our members are businesses and individuals involved in French-American commerce or those who are very interested in the products and cultures of both countries. Currently we have over 180 members, representing more than 50 businesses. Our members come from a wide range of business sectors such as: Finance, Law, Public Relations, Manufacturing, Construction, Retail, Foodservice, Travel, Translation and more.
We provide a wide range of event formats, networking opportunities and powerful information to keep your business ahead. We feel very strongly that creating personal contacts is vital to your success. To foster the dialogue between various businesses and sectors, we organize a variety of events and programs. From seminars to networking events, the FACC strives to create unique opportunities to connect to the French American business community:
• Euro Networking events in collaboration with other international organizations. Expand your network through relevant connections.
• Business Breakfasts – featuring a different topic of interest for professionals and businesses, presented by an expert in that field. Past topics have included "Doing Business in Europe", "J-1 Visas", "Nanotechnology: No Small Matter", "European Aerospace Industry", "Taking Your Innovative Venture to France", and "Networking Made Easy."
• Member Success Stories Series - get in front of people you want to meet and who want to meet you to promote your company's services and products.
• International Executive Series - a unique opportunity to hear international experiences from business leaders.
• Fundraising events – L’Esprit de France Gala Dinner in the spring draws nearly 150 guests who enjoy a delicious 5-course meal, entertainment and a silent and live auction, and the Beaujolais & Beyond Food & Wine Festival, held the 3rd Thursday of November, features a silent auction, live entertainment and a culinary competition.
• Newsletter - a monthly electronic newsletter where you can learn about French-American economic news, upcoming events, member companies, and more.
• CORA Economic Development Partnership - a program to proactively identify cross-border investment opportunities with the Rhône-Alpes region in France.