Thu, Nov 17|
Beaujolais & Beyond 2022
Join us to the most anticipated event of the year, showcasing the best of wine and food the French Denver scene has to offer. 21+ Event only.
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
REELWORKS, 1399 35th St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Join us to the most eagerly awaited event of the year, showcasing the best of wine and food the French Denver scene has to offer.!
The 24th edition of the "Beaujolais & Beyond" party is the annual fundraiser for the Rocky Mountain French-American Chamber of Commerce. This ALL INCLUSIVE event is for 21+ only.
Come celebrate the arrival of the Beaujolais Nouveau 2022 with all the Colorado community!
Everyone is welcome to this event, Francophile, Francophone, Wine lovers, French food connoisseurs or anyone who want to spend a fantastic evening with a live DJ performance.
What to expect during the event:
- Launch of the Beaujolais Millésime 2022 wine - Georges Duboeuf
- Award ceremonies for Best Colorado Wines and Best Colorado Chefs
- Wine Competition: wine sampling for attendees and local wine experts, followed by a vote and onsite award ceremony.
- Culinary Competition: full plate presentation to local food critics before the event starts followed by small plate samples for attendees during the event. Both attendees and critics will vote on their favorite dishes and an award ceremony will be held with the results.
- Entertainment - Dynamic performers, DJ, video immersion experience
- Silent Auction - Online bids
- Meet other fabulous people!
We are honored to announce the Restaurants and Food Vendors participating to the Beaujolais & Beyond event:
Some of the wine available for tasting:
Silent Auction: Access here
Bid on our items and take a chance to win beautiful prizes
- Flight tickets: round trip to Europe in Premium
- Hotel Meridien
- Hotel Jacquard
- Lodge Casino
- Dinner at Coohills
- Dinner at Barcelona
- Dinner at Urban Farmer's Denver
- Dinner at Brasserie Brixton
- Babolat Tennis package
- Babolat Pickleball package
- Decathlon package
- Artist Frederic Pichon paintings
- Artist Alexandra LaPoule paintings
- And many other items
The primary mission of the French American Chamber of Commerce is to promote and develop commercial exchange, trade and investment between France and the Colorado region.
Proceeds from the Beaujolais & Beyond Festival help sustain our mission. We are a self-funded organization, not affiliated with any government, but are proud to be supported by our members and their companies.
The French American Chamber of Commerce is delighted to offer the Goerges Duboeuf Beaujolais Nouveau Millésime 2022, thanks you Georges Duboeuf for their generosity. The wine is imported by Quintessential and distributed by Maverick Wine Company.
FOR ANY ISSUES REGARDING YOUR TICKET PURCHASE, CALL US AT 720 447 7961
General Admission (MEMBER)
The ticket includes the access to the ALL INCLUSIVE party (food and beverages).$75.00+$1.88 service feeSale ended
General Admission (NON MEMBER)
The ticket includes the access to the ALL INCLUSIVE party (food and beverages).$85.00+$2.13 service feeSale ended
GA Tickets - AT THE DOOR
The ticket includes the access to the ALL INCLUSIVE party (food and beverages).$95.00+$2.38 service feeSale ended